First Steps in Permaculture at Hay
Permaculture Introductory Weekend
Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th November 2010
At Hayfield Garden, Hay-on-Wye
From 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Some bursaries available on request
This course is being held at Hayfield Garden, a new community project in Hay, set up earlier this year. The project is already selling produce to residents and tourists direct from the garden and at local markets.
- Talks, discussions and workshops on the principles, practice and ethics of Permaculture.
- Slide shows exploring Permaculture around the UK.
- A short observation walk around the area to look at natural systems and useful plants.
- The course is informal and suitable for all levels of knowledge and experience. Plenty of time will be provided for breaks, refreshments and networking.
- Reference books will be available for further reading during the weekend.
- The course is led by Sarah Pugh.