Summer work and learn days at Cae Poeth
The next skillshare event at Cae Poeth Nature Reserve will be on Friday 29 and Saturday 30 June - at the height of summer! 10 am til 4pm each day. We'll be offering the following activities:
- drilling holes and connecting the trellis up for the yurt we have started to build, possibly also coppicing some roof and door poles
- doing some essential site maintenance; shaling up the bottom path which (until recently) had gone so boggy with all the rain...fixing a loose step on the way to the firepit...
- laying chicken wire on the bridge and possibly creating another path through that area
- doing some summrtime fixed-point photography to help with site records
- perhaps beginning to create a small glade as a kitchen area:
-tidy the green willow den and create a seat in there.
- and, of course, sitting chatting around the fire, wandering around the lovely site, meeting new people and catching up with ones we've not seen for ages!
Please bring your own lunch and (if it's hot) some drinking water. We'll provide hot drinks and the odd snack!
phone 01654 702993 or 07757 21059.
(A reminder – there is quite a steep 10-minute walk from the parking place down up to the site. Let me know if this causes problems for you and we'll try and sort something out)