H & S for community growers
'On a firm footing' - Health and Safety Training Day for Community Growers
When: Wednesday 19 June, 9.45am to 4.45pm
Where: Swansea Community Farm
A FCFCG training day
The day will be looking at:
* Safe site design, with a tour of Swansea Community Farm
* Safe food prep – involving volunteers in the kitchen
* Policies and procedures; what do you need to have in place?
General Policies & Statements
Basic Emergency Procedures
Responsibilities for buildings
* A safe approach to working with animals and the public; including children & vulnerable people.
* Working with tools, machinery and volunteers
Please book on by Friday 14th June to avoid dissapointment.
Wear clothes for all weathers, as we will be outdoors too.
Go to the FCFCG website to book your place.